In view to bringing about dramatic improvementsto the health system and health status of people, especially those who live in the rural areas of the state along with addressing one of the major grievances of the patients and their relatives while attending a rural hospital is that they have to move from pillar to post to get information regarding any service or about availability of a doctor/staff or about any patient admitted, SHIS launched RogiSahayata Kendra (May I Help You Centre) at Mekhliganj SD Hospital in Cooch Behar District and Kakdwip SD Hospital, Kakdwip SuperSpeciality Hospital in South 24 Parganas District (Diamond Harbour Health District) in collaboration with Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
- Easier access of patients to hospital services and reduced harassment
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Reduced incidence of conflicts with patient parties
- Provide accurate information about the services available in the health facility to all clients and stakeholders.
- Disseminate all patient related information to patients and relatives on a real-time basis so that they may access the available services fully and without delay.
- Assist the service providers of the health facility by appropriately guiding the patients/visitors