“SHIS Eye Care Hospital” has been catering its valued added super speciality services to the society since 2002. The Eye Care Hospital also comply with the NABH standardsto provide the international quality of eye treatment for the poor and helpless people free of cost.
SHIS is committed and passionate to take care of Mother and Childthus providing a safe, compassionate and nurturing environment for the and their baby. We encourage you to take the opportunity to get involved in such initiative through the effort and support by Donation, as Medical Doctor, sponsoring Equipment’s, funding Patient Diet, contributing a certain amount as running cost for New Born Delivery Centre. In appreciation of your donation and sponsorship we would be displaying your name in the concerned Community Delivery Centre.
Following services are been rendered in 50 bedded facility:
- Out patient’s consultation.
- Slit lamp biomicroscopy.
- Refraction by Automated refractometer.
- Total management of glaucoma patients including public awareness, latest and modern methods of medical and surgical treatment
- IOP measurement by applanation Tonometer.
- Visual field analysis by Humphrey Field Analyzer.
- Pachymetry for CCT measurement.
- Gonioscopic examination.
- 24 hours phasing of IOP for glaucoma patients.
- Phaco surgery with intra-ocular lens implant.
An integral part of SHIS Eye Care Hospital is its community outreach programmes like screening eye camps, school eye health programmeall of which provide different trategies for taking eye care service to the doorstep of the community. They provide curative, preventive and rehabilitative care to the community along with IEC (information, education & communication) programmes to improve service delivery to potential patients in the community.