What We Do
- We work to strengthen women’s equal participation in rural local self governance (Panchayati Raj Institutions) and address gender issues
- We focus on Social Mobilization, Institutional Development and Social Entrepreneurship in the community through Nari Jagaran Committees (NJC)
- We encourage women’s economic entrepreneurship in the communities
- We work to create an enabling and improved ecosystem around women and children by creating inclusive practices among Gram Panchayats (Village Councils) & institutions particularly around rights, safety and protection.
- Mindful of the fact that children are tomorrow’s leaders, we work to strengthen Children’s Autonomy & Leadership to promote democratic values, rights, gender equality and child protection through Child Parliament in government Primary Schools
- We work to encourage and strengthen youth mobilisation (girls and particularly boys and men) and leadership to encourage them to emerge as gender sensitive and inclusive leaders in their communities
- We work to strengthen community resilience to withstand and bounce back from natural calamities and pandemics. We had provided disaster relief in times of cyclone Bulbul, Amphan & Yash and during Covid 19 Pandemic.